What do you think of emotional girls?

what do guys think of girls who smile easily cry easily and whatever else?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to choose between that or emotionally distant girls, I would go with the one you described. But then again, I have a pretty high tolerance to emotional craziness. It just doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother other people.

What Guys Said 9

• i think that she will probably bring a lot of drama into a relationship that I don't want to deal wit if we hook up.

• I really never knew how to react to girls who cry easily: sympathize and have her cry more because she feels self pity is justified or ignore it and have her cry more because she feels I don't stand by her.

A guaranteed no-win for both of us in any case.

My brain knows it's no blackmail but to me it feels like emotional blackmail, an announcement of me being blamed for her sorrows.

• Depends on the root cause. If she merely responds strongly to stimulus, that's one thing, it is quite another if she turns it on get what she wants.

• Fast ups and downs, fast moving relationship, mood swinging sort of?

Seems dangerous to me but can be real uplifting if you're happy most of the time.

I'm actually in one of these and sometimes its annoying and sucks, but its good when its not on the bad side.

• I try to stay away from them, because they think too much in a relationship, or not at all, and always think somthing is wrong, and think that you are the only person for them, blah blah blah. I need a strong girl, who can handle herself.

• I think they need to lighten up, not everything is cause for celebration or misery.

• Could get annoying, could over-react a lot, not quite a deal-breaker.

• Girls annoying... guys understandable

• i think they fake it

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a cryer, and I'm afraid it gets old to my man. I hate thinking that he will take me less seriously because I cry often or because he thinks it no big deal. A real concern for me

• Indeed: devaluation of tears: keep the tears for the really serious srrows.

• I really hate to say this, but sometimes your emotions aren't everyone else's problem. But there are two directions a girl can take that. She could be emotional just so she'll get the attention/affection/whatever of the people around her, which could make her a high maintenance "drama queen" who needs constant spotlight. Or she could be the type who doesn't take life/herself quite so seriously, and has a tendency to feel things hard and fast, but move on just as quickly.

• Oh yeah, my point: not someone I would seek out, but you can't exactly judge her without knowing where it comes from. I'd give her A LOT of space.

• Probably means she is very open to her emotions,"she wears her heart on her sleeve" as the saying goes.Some men can't handle a women who is so in touch with herself. Some people bottle things up and others just get what they need to off their chest. I think women that are emotional are just honest with themselves they don't try to hide behind a shield. What you feel is real no matter how you try and spin it or hide it. Try to act tough and you will break eventually!

• It will not break you and as the saying goes: 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'