My boyfriend cried in front of me?

So my boyfriend and I talked. I started talking about how guys checks out girls then he explained it to me. I randomly shouted "I hate you for checking out girls" (i don't know why I shouted) then he cried that instant. I asked him why he was crying (I swear, i had no idea" he said "I'm sorry for checking out girls before we met." What does that mean? is it really because of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you shouted in anger I guess in some way it's understandable but I mean damn, if you feel like you have to apologize for checking out women BEFORE you even started dating, sounds like he's either a little bitch or you got his ass wrapped around your finger. Or maybe a bit of both

• Are you saying Im controlling my boyfriend?

• I think it's more likely he just likes you... a lot

• Its a good thing and I'm glad. :) thank you very much

What Guys Said 4

• Geez.. any chance something else is bothering him and you yelling was just the "straw that broke the camel's back?"... Because that's pretty irrational behavior for a guy..

• Not sure it really means anything. Sounds like over-reaction on both sides.

• Do you always send your boyfriend on guilt trips?

• You both are like 13 year old kids.

What Girls Said 0