Long Distance. What to do? I'm so lost.

I met this guy on the internet... He lives in Cali. I live in Tenn. We decided to date. We have skyped, texted, sent present via mail, etc. We've dated for almost 10 months now... The thing is we've never met in person b/c it's so much money. But we have been REALLY serious. I'm about to leave for college and he will be a senior in HS. I'm scared I'll find a guy in college and I don't want to break up with him, but at the same time I want a boyfriend I can see. We've talked about it but we don't know what to do... we will keep in touch always. He wants me to be happy if I find another guy but at the same time he doesn't because he wants me. LOL. So I'm really scared and I don't want to break his heart...(He's super shy and has never had a girlfriend so not too worried but it still could happen) Anyway, please help I don't know what to do!

Most Helpful Guy

• all i'm gonna tell u is love is ur only ticket to meet him in real life
    money com nd goes but love stays

What Guys Said 1

• Tough one!

I've been in a cyber relationship for some three years... no chance of meeting. We didn't want it to happen (though I suspect that at some stages she wanted). Had cybersex too (which was very much like the real thing, the emotions and all, except the physical touch.)

Finally, we drifted apart. We're good friends.

But I guess at your age, you need something more clear. We had our own lives and weren't sure we could commit sustainably.

What Girls Said 1

• Contact cat fish!