Would you date a fatty? I wouldn't, not a chance.

Being a fat girl I personally wouldn't date me because
I would find dating a fat girl embarrassing and vice versa I would date a fat guy being my size as it would add to the embarrassment of being fat couple

• yes
  • no
  • depends on personality

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't find that attractive but I automatically would think we have no connection anyway. I am active and always on the move and fatter people tend to well... relax more and eat fast food or whatever. I try my best to take care of my body and stay on the move. The connection just wouldn't be there.

What Guys Said 17

• I'm thin as death myself, and I don't like it when a girl can't keep up with me - makes it hard for me to see them with respect.

• Dont be ashamed of being fat! It can happen to anyone, even skinny people. And EVERYONE has the choice of making better life choices and they can achieve the body they want if they work hard and be determined.

I wouldn't mind because the body can always be changed, but personality can't always

• Being clinically obese shows me you can't take care of yourself. I would not date.

Please don't try to tell me some people can't help being fat. I've seen women who were fat, got fed up with it, and put in the effort to lose it, and succeeded. They became beautiful women, not just physically but also mentally. Those who can overcome that obstacle are the strongest.

• I wouldn't find it embarrassing. I wouldn't date a fat girl because I just don't find fat attractive. I wouldn't date a very skinny girl either. Looks-wise for me it's about a healthy girl. Not obese not overly skinny and a great smile. But not all guys are like this. There's a lot of guys out there who think big girls are big and beautiful.

• If by fat you mean more than a little chubby then no I wouldn't. Nothing weing with a little fat though. You just gotta exercise.

• By the way how much fat? weight and height please

• No, I wouldn't date anyone who is not appealing to me, that wouldn't be fair. And the body is a big part of it.

• Look being fat is a choice and they have to take the hits that come with the lifestyle

• I wouldn't date a fatty. It's just not attractive to me.

• I don't find it embarrassing, I don't look down on fat people nor do I buy into half the stereotypes about them, but I am just not attracted to them.

• Eh, even though I have quite a beer gut myself I can still pull skinny chicks. I guess being a guy is just easier.

• I think I should see for a girl with the same level as me if I would want serious shit, good shape, funny, cute face and relaxed.

• If you don't like being fat, start my changing your diet. You don't have to work out just yet but start by eating clean , stay away from soda. Then go on from there.

• I couldn't date somebody overweight

• Some can't help being fat.

• No because I don't find it attractive.

No also because when you date someone you're saying I approve of you. But being fat is healthy. I don't want to encourage that.

• No, not a chance, I'm not attracted to fat girls and physical attraction is necessary

What Girls Said 4

• Does that mean you wouldn't date at all, since you would end up thinking he was embarrassed of dating a fat girl... or is that okay?

I'm not a teenager anymore, so I care more about personality than a bit of fat.

• I've been fat, skinny, curvy and chubby myself and have gone out with very thin guys and guys on the larger side too. If I like someone I like them, I'd never not have a relationship with someone I really like just because others will judge. That's no way to live your life.

• A guys size has ZERO effect on how attractive I find him. If he has a nice face and a good personality i'll date him in a second.

• Based off of your rude judge mental answer I don't think you deserve a "fat guy" or any guy for that matter.

Just because you're not satisfied with yourself doesn't mean you should drag others down with you.

And before someone says this No I'm actually in shape I just think that your statement will offend others... I'm healty and I was offended.