How does one acquire a rebound?

My ex and i broke up and I'm ready for a new guy. Any places that I might find possible candidates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. You will regret later. You need to focus on yourself instead to improve your self and figure out exactly what you need for next successful relation. What you doing will be waste of energy and emotion and you can't predict the harm that could be.

• i just want this pain to go away

• It won't if it's only rebound belive me I had same experience.. everything you do with the new guy will remind you with your ex and yuo will keep comparing... you may find yourself crying during sex. Meet frioends and get close but don't make relationship. Don't do stuff that you used to do with your partner... do friends stuff, sports, gym, movies, talk, go out, travel... IMprove yourself and reach your goals,, you will be better person for your self and for the new guy that worth you
      Only if you find a good person that you feel you want be with him for longterm (which is opposite to normal rebound)

What Guys Said 6

• Well Im pretty sure you can get a rebound guy pretty much anywhere. Bar/club, library, at the gym, etc. I think its easier for a girl to get a guy than it is for a guy to get a girl. However, be careful Im in the rebound stage right now and although the company is nice it helps me feel less lonely I have no feelings for her and I can tell that she's starting to get emotionally attached and I dont think its going to end well.

• If you want just some hookup club, bar, mall

If you want the right rebound guy take a look at the guy you call your friend who has been waiting and hoping that when you breakup with your current bf that he would get a chance just to even take you out for ice cream.. just tryin to help the little guy

• i can't realy think of any..

• just go out to a bar or some place social and start socializing. just gotta put yourself out there.

• It's all about boxing out, but the desire for the rebound must come first.

2ksjbh44hk54113rf2pk9bis06.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../rebound.gif

• Everywhere is a good start. It's not like there's a lack of guys who would go home with a girl at any bar in America.

• I wouldn't if I was you. All my friends who do this regret it, but if you still want to, just find a guy you like and offer yourself, most guys aren't picky.

• im not really looking for sex perse. jus some one to hang out with ya know?

• Ah right damn, I know the feeling of friends always being too busy to hang out.

• yeah. and the company would be nice

What Girls Said 1

• Rebound relationships: big no-no. They almost always end quickly and painfully.