Does ethnic matter to you?

I know this question gets asked a million times. But I seriously want to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I don't know what sense you mean but different cultures are good thing to learn about and talk about, it has the ability to draw people together and create an understanding of one another. Whether we like to admit it or not, our ethnicities make a big deal of who we are and simply taking notice of an ethnicity displays you recognise a difference or similarity with another. It then up to you to decide whether you react in a positive sense and be empathetic and understanding to their values, or to react in a negative light. So yes it matters, im interested in other people's backgrounds, its not negative to this

What Guys Said 5

• to me it honestly doesn't matter, I mean if I fall in love with the girl then I couldn't care less. what shows on the outside isn't show she is on the inside and the inside is what counts.

• Yes it's virtually a dealbreaker for most, unless you're outlandishly good looking or have some form of status.

• Not if the rest is OK.

• yes, some races i find cuter than others.

• Nope. But however I'm interested in their culture :)

What Girls Said 1