Relationship problems!!

My boyfriend of 2 almost 3 years is talking to the the girl he cheated on me with, I forgave him but still have major trust issues but I still love him. Should I be worried that he's still talking to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes! you must be worry about it, why should he talk to a person whom you won't trust? specially when you are cheated because of her, if he really loves you and serious in your relationship, he don't need to talk to that girl whom he cheated on you with, he would be satisfy in you, he won't talk to her not because you don't want to, but for the past mistakes won't repeat again

What Guys Said 5

• Ummm yes you should be worried. You took him back and I would think the deal would be for him to never see or talk to the homewrecker ever again. You knowing he does and him continuing shows a lack of respect for you and a lack of respect you have for yourself. Your young but you will learn.

• yes you should be worried that he is talking to her still.

• Yes. That's a goddamn slap in the face.

If he cheated on you with her, and you forgave him, the least he can do is cut her out of his life completely.

• In my experience, I call this kind of guys assholes. ( Yes you should be worried )

• There's really no reason to stay with guys who cheat on you.

• I know but I've known him since I was little, I tell him everything and I always end up going back to him :(

• That is called the sunk-cost fallacy. The time you invested in the past with him cannot be recovered, so therefore it shouldn't be part of your current decision making.

What Girls Said 1