I'm attracted to ugly girls, what?

I seem to only want to be with and sleep with ugly girls. I know they're ugly and I accept that but I don't get why I'm into them. I guess I like ugly. Any ugly girls found guys like this? And any guys feel like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people hookup with the people they think they deserve. If you personally think you deserve an "ugly" chick and thats your thing then don't be ashamed. What you might see as ugly someone else could see as beautiful. If its your type then go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• No there is seriously something wrong with you. I can understand why women will go for a less than attractive guy (I have because I loved his personality, and we were together a long time) but not women. Men can get away with being below average. Women on the other hand should be beautiful. My mother has always told me that if a woman is ugly than something is very defective about her. Men are supposed to visual but they also want to produce the better offspring, so yes there is something not right with you. You're only supposed to want hot women, because men only care about looks and nothing else. You should get professional help for your issues. Ugly women are disgusting and scum to society.

• I think this is the strangest thing I have ever heard. You're attracted to ugly. Yes, I don't understand.

What Guys Said 6

• you think they're ugly?:P maybe its just your opinion you think they're ugly but in reality they're not?

• Strongly suggest you find ugly girls with great personality, and do not tell them the truth.

Or just say (accurately) what you're attracted to isn't just some societal standard.

I can understand you intellectually thinking X is attractive but actually finding Y arousing. To a limited extent I experience that.

• Maybe they're easy? Maybe they're less playing games because they realized they're not attractive as the 8s,9s,10s.. to ensure there're more guys hanging around with them?

• Congratulations! You're one of the one in a million guys that aren't "shallow"!

• this is fukd up bro hahaha

• Ugly girls are better in bed by far, maybe?