Guys , why do you act really interested in a girl and then vanish into thin air?

I have been dating this guy for 2 months and he started off being amazing. He took me on heaps of dates and paid for most of them, movies, walk along the beach, dinner, lunch, rock climbing etc. it took him 3 dates to kiss me and I did not sleep with him until after 7 weeks of dating. he never acted sleazy. he would always compliment me, text me almost every night, hold my hand a lot and cuddle a lot. we would stay at each other's places and cook each other breakfast and I cooked him dinner. we where acting like a couple but hadn't said "I like you" yet. anyway after the last time I saw him he has hardly spoken to me, I texted him after I left, he replied once and then did not reply for 5 days. then he sent me a snapchat of something cute. i texted him, he replied after 3 hours , then I texted and he hasn't replied. we usually see each other tonight but he has not asked me to do anything. why is he acting like this all of a sudden , does he not like me? I actually thought this was going somewhere :(.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe playing mind games or has other girls to tend too.

What Guys Said 6

• You should talk to him about it... in person. Maybe he has a personal problem or is just using you. Only you can find out the truth!!!

• Well you're telling us you like him but he probably has no clue about you and is probably wondering why you don't ever bother initiating.

• Maybe he hangs out, hooking up with other girls, sad to hear that but that might be the truth. He has gotten you on bed and now he's searching for another preys..

• Look, if I show interest in a girl, she had better show interest in me too, or I will move on to the next one. Life is too short to waste time trying to impress someone who barely knows you exist.

• He realized he was gay.

• He might have another girl. I can't say for sure cause I don't have multiple girld but if he really cared about you he would make time. See if theirs family issues and if he doesn't give you a straight answer you know to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• he's probably wondering if he really wants to get into 'a relationship' with you, could well be he met someone else equally interesting in the meanwhile. give him some space, wait for him to come back to you and then observe his behaviour. is he full of excuses and apologies? he's become more laid back and casual or somehow more involved? just don't pressure him. if then you can't stand the rubber-banding, do yourself a favor and stop thinking about him altogether, give yourself an expiry time and stick to it.