Should I be content with being 2nd choice to this girl?

I asked this girl out a few months ago and she rejected me, instead choosing to go out with some other guy at College.

After I return from summer break and see her again she tells me how she's broken up with the guy she was seeing and is open to the idead of seeing me on a date.

I don't know how to respond to this. Part of me wants to tell her to f@*k off but then the other part of me just wants to be with her since I've always had a crush for a long time.

I don't want to be anyone's second but I have to admit she's one of the hottest girls on campus and it would be madness to refuse.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was already talking to this guy when you first asked her our - she already was in the mindset of dating him... therefore you weren't REALLY second choice, you just were a little late.

Take her out - you never know what may come of it.

What Girls Said 2

• this is only ok IF you never knew you were the other option. You can't go out with this girl now, at least I wouldn't I want to be someone''s first choice and If I'm not at least that information doesn't have to be disclosed before the actual dating occurs. I think... no I know you can do better.

• Why are you asking us? You think that's all you're worth, and you know yourself more than we do.
    If you're ok being second fiddle, go ahead, if not, move on to somebody who puts you as their first and only place.

What Guys Said 3

• well dating is just dating so give it a shot and see what transpires.

• Tell her to fuck off... Unless you're she's a really good friend.

• No. because she doesn't actually like you, you're just a contender to guarantee she isn't alone; she's incapable of love.