Do Women Ever Spend Time Alone?

I'm a very shy guy... and when I talk to women that are with their friend or in groups, it never ends well.

When I was in college, I was fortunate enough to talk to a few cute women in class. Since they usually tend to leave class by themselves, I was able to start a conversation with them and get numbers.

But, these days, since college is over, whenever I go out (bookstore, shopping mall, parties, walking down the street, grocery store, etc, etc)... women are always with someone else!

Do women ever hang out alone? Ever spend time alone? Ever go out alone?

It's just hard to talk to women when they have that "friend" or "friends" staring you down with hatred while you try to talk to the girl you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always do. I'm an extrovert, so I'm extremely social and love being around people, but as I grew older, I realized that its not a bad thing to be alone. I spend a good amount of the day alone, and then do something at night with friends. You need a balance. Sometimes you need time to reflect and just relax without the chaos. But yeah, women do tend to usually be with someone else when they go out. I do it mainly for like protection, incase someone approaches me and tries to mug me etc. its always good to have a buddy, as lame as that sounds. But don't be afraid to approach a group of women!

• Lol. I have in the past, and it never ends well. They try to shame me for trying to talk to them XD.

• Well screw them! Keeo trying, thats too silly. Maybe you're just picking the wrong girls ;P!

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of girls don't like hanging out alone in public bc they don't wanna "look like a loner". I'm like that. I'll only go on walks alone but I don't even really like going to mcdonalds or something by myself. Just an insecurity thing I guess. I know a lot of girls like that too.

• I never go out alone, mostly because I'm shy and I need people I'm familiar with to give me confidence and keep me happy, otherwise I just get closed off and grumpy in public places. I go to libraries alone a lot though, that's like the only time I don't want company.

• It really depends on each individuals. Some women keep themselves accompanied by their friends because of many reasons like they can't handle going alone, it keeps them happy. some is for confidence and etc. Some prefer to go alone for self time, to thin and stuff like that but we are very few. :)

• When I go out, it's always alone. Everyone is busy.

• Women like to go out to places with other women.. it's more fun. It's not really an insecurity thing or anything like that for me but sometimes I just want the company. I didn't know this was such an issue for being hit on lol... I'll keep that in mind next time I want to meet a new guy. What are some signs that'll make you go up to a girl? Other than her being alone?

What Guys Said 0