Do you ever find people outside your race category attractive?

For example if you're caucasian, do you ever find asians, middle easterns or Africans attractive? And would you date them?

• Yes
    100% (22)71% (12)87% (34)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)29% (5)13% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Does it depend on the race? For example, do Caucasians find other races less attractive?

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah I find some people outside my race attractive. If a person is attractive, they're just attractive period. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • But to be honest, I don't know if I would actually date outside my race. Our cultural differences might be a little too awkward :p

• No matter the race, if you are attractive to me, and a great person, I will be attracted. I don't find all races attractive, but I can always tell a good looking guy no matter, I just won't be all that attracted. If that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you mean?

• I guess what I mean to say is that, I do find most races attractive, but those that I don't I can always say 'yeah he's good-looking, but I'm not attracted to him'. Does that make more sense? Like, generally, I like all and I am attracted to all, but there are just a few I'm rarely attracted to.

• I find people outside of my race attractive all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. i only date people that are my race. more common sense. better looking. smarter.

0|1
    1|1
  • Yes , what does race have to do with looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I find people outside of my race attractive but if you're attractive no matter your race you're just attractive :) So it doesn't bother me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date people of the one half that I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. I'm Asian and I find white guys and mixed guys really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find some individuals from outside of my race attractive. Not the people.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by not the people? You wouldn't date people. You date individuals.

• I mean I generally find all the people from a race attractive. I may find an individual who happens to be of another race attractive... and yes I would date him.

• For who he is not what he is.

What Guys Said 9

• yeah I do. I've found all races attractive. and I would date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find people from all races physically attractive. Some more, some less, but there's no group of people I haven't at some point found attractive. I would date someone outside my race, but I'm more likely to stay within.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Show All
    • I mean both. Cultural differences often grow along racial lines, especially among minority groups, so it's harder to identify with people outside your group.

• What if they were born in your country and grew up in your culture and with your values.

• Yeah I do so much and so often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not planning on dating my race anywayz >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • For others? Yes, Whites. White is the best.

0|1
    1|0
    • But for White people, they generally prefer Latinos if they're non-White. The mestizo Latino's who are basically White.

• Yeah I like just about all races but they don't seem to like white guys, white girls like me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only find people outside of my race attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm only attracted to caucasian girls

0|1
    1|0
  • If anything I prefer people outside my race. White is boring.

1|0
    0|1