Will I ruin everything if I tell him the truth?

I met this guy on Tinder almost 2 months ago and we have spoken almost everyday since then by text and on Facebook. We have never spoken on the phone or Skype and have yet to meet in person. At first we were just getting to know eachother but then started sexting and now a lot of our conversations revolve around having sex, but we still have meaningful conversations and are constantly finding out more about eachother. I have started to fall for him and I don't know if I should tell him, I know this is crazy as we have never actually met. Recently we have been talking a lot about when we are going to meet up but he never agrees on an actual date to do so. I'm scared that if I tell him I'll ruin the relationship that we already have and I don't wantto lose him, but is it better that he knows the truth?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't tell him you're falling for him yet. once you reveal that information he'll have a whole new perspective and possibly a new agenda. leave the mystery going until you find out what you wanna know and are satisfied.

• Absolutely agree. Texting is a very non personable way of getting your feet wet in a relationship. Things can change drastically when you meet in person.

• ooh noice!:D TyvM!:)

What Guys Said 1

• I'd wonder why he keeps putting off meeting. Makes me think he's married. But to answer your question, I think you should save the"falling for you" talk until after you meet in person.

What Girls Said 1

• What did you lie about? How big a thing?