Should I text her after not having heard after a day?

This girl and I used to talk a lot, and now we hardly talk at all. She called me a few days ago asking me a question about getting something as if we were making a decision to get something together (internet for her house). But I haven't spoken to her since. I know her sister is in from out of town. Should I text her to see how she's doing and how things are going?

Most Helpful Girl

• communication should be both ways: if there's only one person doing all the work all the time, something's not right. i've been there, both sides: the 'chased' and the 'chaser'. in the first case, it was probably just the immature, insecure old me wanting to see how much of an effort a guy is prepared to endure to get my attention. truth is, i wasn't even that 'interested' myself. being on the other side, aka 'the chaser', also made me realize how much of a spoiled princess i must have come across to some of my ex's in the past, when i was then faced with a 'spoiled prince'. as you can see, balance for the win.

• That's how it feels sort of, I've been the chaser for so long. And lately I've been letting her do most of the work. It's sort of a complicated situation I have with her.

What Girls Said 4

• IF you want, go ahead and text her. One day of silence does not really mean anything:)

• Yes! Let her know you've been thinking about her and you wanna keep talking. She's probably waiting for you to message her.

• Just text her , maybe she's been waiting for ur reply. Some girls dun call guys cause they want to wait & know if the Guy was interested with them. If no reply they will 4get about u.

• Oh no, I've replied. I'm just asking if I should be the one to always hit her up first. I'm tired of it sometimes.

• Okay? Then just reply too her since she called n spoke to you many times. And tell her if she free that u can go out movie together.

• I also now waiting for my date reply me in watsapp. I am just afraid his not that interested with me cause on our first date he kiss my lips and hug me. I am the one that text him first the next day, his kinda slow to reply me. I told him straight why he didn't text me and he told me his too tired to reply 😑 and yday he cancel our 2nd date cause of his work was very busy. Working IT engineering , so he text me Wednesday he can't make it for our 2nd date. :( he told me his free he let me kw

• Girls love to be remembered. you should text her first.

What Guys Said 0