Girls, would you get jealous like this on a night out?

So i'm dating this girl at the moment, I seriously like her and the feeling is mutual. We went on a night out with some of her friends. In the club I came back from the toilets and this girl started talking to me, just chat, nothing too flirty. I really liked talking to her and everything but I just wanted to leave and find the girl i'm dating again.

I did feel bad for leaving this girl and stopping talking to her, but I know that if i'd have talked for much longer I would've been seen and shit would've gone down.

So I was wondering if I was right to do what I did or whether I should've just carried on chatting and explained to the girl I was dating that it was just friendly chat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf. If you have to ask if leaving your date alone while you go speak to some random girl in the club is ok or not, then you don't really deserve to date.

• You don't understand, she kinda intercepted me and we chatted for like a minute, that was it

• You say "sorry, taken" and keep it moving. I would do that if I were out with a guy, and I'd expect him to do the same.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you did the right thing by leaving the random girl to go back to your date! The other girl was obviously interested in you and wanted to be more than friends.

• It is in a club. And if a girl is trying to talk to u, it mean she find you attractive and they want ur attention and if u actually gave ur number or whatever, she would have definatly cause a problem in ur relationship.

• You did the right thing, though you shouldn't have had to put much thought in. You're taken, so no flirting PERIOD with other girls. If that bothers you, then you don't deserve your girlfriend. ^.^

• You did the right thing.

What Guys Said 0