How many dates before you expect sex?

Sometimes I hear 3 dates sometimes it is a period of time or wait until marriage?

How long do you wait for sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends.

sometimes we go out for awhile before sex gets into the picture, other times it happens quickly.(and yes you can still have a loving and long relationship even if sex got into the picture early on).

or it end up just being a one nightstand or just sex for a short period of them, as long as both parties agree.

but sure sex with somebody you love is always more amazing.

but I don't believe there should be any rules when to have sex. just do when you feel like it and enjoy it.

What Girls Said 5

• marriage. I just believe in marriage before sex, because im saving myself for the one person I know im in love with and who I want to spend my life with, and start a family with them :) I think id make sure to have gone out with them at least 3plus years first though, to not rush and live life exploring first :) but maybe I could explore the world with them.

• I won't until I know the guy is genuine and really enjoys my company, and doesn't just wanna get down my pants. Usually around the time that we start to hang out almost every day.

• I wait until I'm in a loving and committed relationship. (Long-term committed, not just dating exclusively.)

• I'm not having sex until I know I love him and I know he loves me.

• I will wait for sex until I'm absolutely sure I love the person.

What Guys Said 3

• You can't look at sex like you're waiting for a bus. It's not something you wait for.

And expecting sex... just let go of that. It won't get you anywhere.

The sex comes as soon as you earn the trust she needs before the sex can happen. And earning that trust is entirely dependent on you.

Drop the entitlement, and start showing her what a great, lovable, honest, trustworthy guy you are. It'll be there in no time.

• I second Roscoe's. I would suggest that you should try to earn the trust because trust and attraction are the 2 things that go hand in hand with a woman's feeling comfortable in giving sex. Treat it as some sort of entitlement, and you'll find yourself destine to die of old age a virgin.

• Great answer Roscoe.

• I don't think there is a set number, if you really like the girl you'd be willing to wait when she's ready. But if she gives it up really fast then I'd think you have to wonder about that.

• i expect it within the first couple of hours, if I don't get it I'm out