Do guys like touching legs?

Do guys like touching legs? Like upper thigh/inner thigh and stuff? How come? And does that turn them on?

Most Helpful Guy

• In general, yes. The legs of a female are aesthetically pleasing. I enjoy feeling the smoothness and seeing the curvatures of her muscles.

The upper/inner thigh region is very close to her vagina. If I want something, my hands go there. It's like knocking before entering. If she doesn't want to open the door at the moment it's fine I respect that.

What Guys Said 11

• Definitely, usually if I'm trying to get with a girl I always start by stroking the legs, I know that girls can tell I want to take it further if I start stroking the legs. Also with my old girlfriend, I used to stroke her legs when we were cuddling, its just a pleasure for me to do that, and I know it turns them on :)

• What makes legs nice is the shape of them, not the air or lack or air between them. I've liked legs of many sizes, but in general I like toned legs.

• Yes, when i am going being intimate with girl
    i like touching her legs i don't touch a girl
    unless that's the moment

• oh hell yeah it does. but saying that touching the female body anywhere sometimes can be a turn on for some guys. but legs and waist for me is a big turn on

• Yes most guys like touching a girl's legs. :)

• Yes, my best friend touches my thighs all the time. He's weird though.

• yesssss yesss :)

• Hell yeah, sign me up. I'm all about legs °.°

• i love to grad some nice thighs ;)

• We like touching legs because it turns the girl on and makes her more open to sexual stuff.

• why not? I have a fetish on thighs.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, where do the legs lead to?

• Obviously her feet.

• I forget, doesn't it start with a v?

• You can't possibly convince me otherwise. I have faith.

• Apparently many do, sucks for us skinny girls :(

• Lol why?

• It comes from Victorian age art, where fat girls where portrayed as being more desirable because they didn't have to work. And because it's in so much art, people assume that because art was made about hem, that it must mean that's what people really like.

• Just because you are "skinny" doesn't mean you have no legs i have seen plenty of girls that are as thin as a rail with nice legs. When i say nice, sure they aren't like legs with anything on them but in skinny jeans they look fine. They generally have as tiny sexy but to go with them. Just because you are super skinny doesn't mean you aren't attractive or don't have a nice lover half.