If your girlfriend says a girl is hot? (And you're a guy)?

I'm the kind of person to tell my boyfriend that a girl is hot, has a nice butt, boobs, face. Or says she's beautiful.
I'm not bisexuals but I just enjoy speaking the truth.
Guys. Would that both you if your girlfriend did that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's totally reasonable, just because you're a female it doesn't mean you can't admire natural beauty. Just don't feel insecure when I say "wow that girl looks really attractive" either. I won't say she's not attractive if she is, that's just silly.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't really care, just say it about me too hahaa.

• Well of course. We've gotta let our boyfriend know he's loved and sexy. All women should (:

• Don't mind

if she's a legit bisexual then i wouldn't date her though

I can say a guy is good looking, doesn't make me gay does it.

• I'd think she was trying to set me up into saying something wrong. I would exercise my right to remain silent lol

• Not at all. I would just say that my gf looks wayyyy better haha

• Honestly, while it wouldn't bother me, I would not respond as I see that as a trap.

• It wouldn't bother me, but I'd probably think she was bi.

• I don't respond because I think it's a trap.

• I wouldn't want to hear that from her.

• You like looking at girls it's hot

• Nope. I would ask for a threesome.

• It wouldn't bother me but i would suspect she was bi

• I don't mind, but in the back of my mind, I'd be thinking... she may be a little les. curious, (notice I said les. not bi)

• i'd sugest a threesome on the minute xD

• It signifies that she is comfortable enough to be candid with me, which means we have a pretty good friendship. It's a plus.

• Most of my gf's had no issues pointing all those things out in a girl and only one was bi. Seems normal to me.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure he won't mind. I'm straight as a ruler, but told my boyfriend after we had been together for not much longer than a month that should I be out drinking and a hot girl comes on to me, I probably wouldn't' be opposed to messing around purely for fun.

He was completely fine with it. To this day if a girl walks by and she's got a good body or whatever I'll make a comment about it and we discuss if she's hot or not lol. As long as he's aware that you're straight and still interested in being with him, I'm sure he won't care.

• Aha, I do this too.

• I don't see the point of saying that, especially if you're not attracted to the girl. You are obviously just curious on what his reaction will be but you'll get either no reaction or he will stare at you like 'whuat?' Don't just test it.

• Well I have thought about it. I just wouldn't ever be bisexual because I personally think vaginas are rather gross? If that's the word. I mean. Not gross exactly but just totally unattractive. If men like them and some women like them so be it but I couldn't. And I think you have to like men and women both in sequel ways to be bisexual. I honestly just like complementing other women who have good traits. I'm no where near putting him in a trap. Funny because he occasionally asks if my guy friends are hot. He'll comment, "Oh, is he hot?" Lol. Guysss