What should I do?

I broke up with my ex in early June over arguments mostly. So to get to the point basically I wanted her back about 2 weeks later. She had already moved on some what and began dating someone new. At first she was saying that she wasn't going to leave the other guy and all this stuff. I kept on trying for about 2 weeks persistently and point is we ended up hanging out and she cheated on the other guy with me 3 times...I am not happy about that but I really love her and she said she loves me too but it seems like she is hesitating because she thinks we will argue again and not be happy. I told her that I am willing to make this work and not going to give up. Then she said she was going to make a final decision. she ended up picking him. I struggled with it a couple days. I went out to the movies with a old friend and my ex was so jealous and she said I still feel like we are together and I love you and want to be with you. The next day I went with her to a wake to support her. She ended up kissing me many times, holding my hand and hugging me throughout the entire day. It feels like we are together but she is still with the other guy technically. I want her to break it up and choose me obviously. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give her an ultimatum. That's the worse thing you can do. 9 times outta 10 you won't like their answer. But what you can do is tell her all that stuff you just told the free world lol. Tell her it's not fair for you to feel like you're in a relationship loving her all by yourself. And tell her if she really does love you then she'll do everything possible to make it work like you are. But it seems like she "having her cake and eating it to" and the only reason she is, is because you're letting her. She's gotten used to having you on the side because you let her. You staying around is training her that she can be with him and no matter what you're just gonna run your mouth about it but you'll stay too. If she doesn't pick you right away try leaving... As much as you might wanna believe it maybe you're not right for each other...

• She said that she needs time to think about being together how long should I wait?

• I'd say a week is plenty for anybody to think about anything. But don't hound her constantly caling/texting her asking what's going on. If she said she needs time, giver her time and space. And if she comes to you sooner than a week there you go, if not ask her straight up what's the deal...an if she gives you one of those "it's really difficult, it's complicated, I need more time" then she's playin you because you're lettin her. she's puttin you on the backburner and takin you out when she wants 2

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm .. I've been in this situation before, so I kinda get what you're saying, except I was in your position. I think that your ex does love you, and she does want to be with you but she's thinking with her brain instead of using her heart ( as cheesy as that sounds ). She wants you, but she knows that it dosen't neceserially mean she'll be happy. I think that you need to just move on, and make it easier for the both of you. If you guys can stay friends, that's great. Just because you break up now, dosen't mean you can't try again in the future. Maybe you guys just need a break from eachother, something new. Hope this helped. :)

• being torn between two people sucks. I don't think it's a good idea for you to force a situation where she picks you because that's what YOU want. if she wants to be with you and you're right for each other, it should happen. if not, then you're gonna have to bare it and let time heal your wounds.

What Guys Said 2

• Here's what I see. I see a girl who is enjoying the attention of two guys and is able to get stimulated by two men. I see a girl who thrives on drama and is disrespectful of her obligations to the guy she's with.

I also see a guy who wants this girl so blindly that he doesn't care less even if she had aids and a sex change. I see a guy who hasn't really looked at other options and making the 18 year old "i'm in love with her" speech that we all go through with our first "long term" (more than 1 year) relationship.

Look dude, what do you think she'll do if she chooses you? Right now she's with a guy and is still holding relations with you, you don't think she'll do the same to you because you are "special?"

You crashed a car and the money spent to repair isn't worth it, move on.

• Tell her that if she doesn't get her sh*t together and choose, then you will. When she tries to say I love you or something tell her, "you are with him, if you want me, dump him, otherwise, quit." and if she doesn't dump him, then get away from her.