If we are "talking" for four months, should he be texting me everyday?

I've been talking to a guy for 4 months I only see him once a week. Which kinda makes me upset but he does have a very busy schedule. However, he doesn't text me everyday & it bothers me sometimes I feel like nothing is progressing in this relationship & I want it it to. We haven't had the "talk" yet about being exclusive cause I feel it may be too soon. What can I do to change the situation around?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. He communicates when he wants to, and even if you got in a relationship, this would likely continue. What you should be asking is, why do you want a commitment from a man who doesn't fulfill your needs? There are plenty of men who text/call the woman in their life everyday. I understand there are other things you like with this man, but a big piece should be that progression you need. If he's unable to give it to you, that's a sign that you'd be more compatible with someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• You should have that talk next time you see him.

What Girls Said 1

• I became friends with this guy who randomly texted me on kik. He would text me everyday. Morning until he went to bed. This went on for 2 months. Now he texts occasionally.

I say text him