Is there a way to make sure a guy doesn't press his chest against your boobs when he hugs you?

This happens and that seems to be the only parts of our body that is touching. (our stomachs don't touch). It just feels weird.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah there is, whenever i hug a girl i just kinda go into the hug but lean my chest area back. i do this all the time. i find it more respectful to the girls i hug by not pressing into their chest.

1|0
    0|2
    • oh you mean for girls, well same thing. you gotta go at an angle. its kinda difficult to explain but basically like dip your head into the hug first to achieve that angle and your boobs and his chest will make minimal to no contact.

• Show All
    • you seem like a gentleman,

• im simply Awesome:)

What Guys Said 8

• Either bend forward from the waist so your face touches his neck area (depending on your height and his), or put your hand against his shoulder and push, hard enough to keep his chest from making contact!

0|0
    0|0
  • No that just sounds strange and awkward, you could do some weird move but why? Everyone does it, it doesn't mean you're going to jump into bed over a hug.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a heartily hug then. I don't think it's awkward or sexual, to feel them while hugging. That's just part of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a bro hug. Take him by the hand, pull yourself a little towards him keeping your clasped hands between your bodies and pat each other on the back.

0|0
    0|0
    • that' s interesting, haven't thought of it.

• Get down on your knees to hug him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try leaning in.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can both like bend forward and put your arms around each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • next time make a joke about the awkwardness of it, itnwill make you both feel at ease

0|0
    0|0
    • lol how would the joke go?

• Show All
    • Yeah because he doesn't have boobs so you pointing them out will be sexually funny

• Yep... the way you make something less awkward is by pointing out how awkward it is...

What Girls Said 1