Is it to early to love him?

Me and this guy have talked for like 3 months before and then stopped for like half a year. And then started talking again I spent every moment with him for a week as soon as I would wake up I would go see him and we would stay on my porch tell 4 am. I think I love him. Is it too early to love him

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. It sounds like you've liked him for a while. Somewhere in there you have revived the flame for him and feel you love him. I think you have been in love for 9 months already, it's not too early, it is a very healthy time to know you really like someone. Have fun. if you can sit and talk with him until 4am in the morning, in my opinion, nothing else matters.

What Guys Said 1

• yes its way too early to love him. love becomes so much more than an emotion when you truly engage it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there is a "too early" for love! every relationship is different. no rules. follow your intuition but don't be reckless with your own feelings.