Girls and butts on guys?

What do girls think of butts on guys? What about something like this picture? (NSFW)

imgur. com/HKj1ekG. jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• The link wouldn't work for me, but I love guys who go hard on leg day. I love lifting and leg day is definitely my favorite day. Also I think getting a bigger lower body ( especially when the muscle is as big and important as the butt) is very helpful and important for getting a big upper body. Anyway if we share common interests well probably get along

• Does the link work now?

http://i.imgur.com/HKj1ekG.jpg

• It doesn't look feminine at all to you?

• Nope. If anything masculine because it's rare that people relate muscle and strength to feminity

What Girls Said 3

• I think guys that have nice butts are attractive like football players

• I usually don't notice a guy's butt.

• I don't find a butt on a guy, I didn't really like the link picture though o. o for obvious reasons.
    For some reason I'm really only attracted to white guys, (I'm white myself) but you don't see a white guy with a nice butt often. XD

What Guys Said 2

• every now and then you'll find a girl who is attracted to a guy with a nice toned butt, meaning he works out and goes hard on leg days.

• Most women aren't attracted to a guy below the waist