Done with my girlfriend not showing affection. Help?

I've stopped trying for about two weeks now. I literally never text her first, she does instead now. But I'm done with her not making plans and all the suit that only I did. How do I communicate this to her?

We've been dating for three months.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her what you feel. Be honest saying I'm just not feeling what I used to feel... or something along those lines... a relationship can't be one sided... it just hurts worse... she might be catching on to it soon. So just be honest and say something like..."I want a guy that will give you the amount of commitment you're giving me."

Sorry if this didn't help...

Good luck:)

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her if she wants to spend time with you? Tell her you're worried she's lost interest and you'd like to think that you can keep her attention, but would rather know now if she'd rather not spend time with you.
    She may think that this is strong, so you can just say, well, you never make any plans, so I feel like you don't want to be with me. I don't want to force your to spend time with me, I just want to get it right.

I hope things work out for the best.

• Honestly you need to tell her straight up how you feel, in person not through text though. Tell her that you don't feel like she puts enough effort into the relationship, its two people tying to make it work not one.

• You need to talk to her and tell her how you feel! Communication is one of the main factors of a good relationship!

What Guys Said 0