Boyfriend went to a wedding without me?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a little over a year now and his childhood friends who I have met all of them got married. He wasn't sure if he had a plus one or not but he made it sound like I was going.

He told me when he would be gone for the wedding I asked why he didn't want me to go anymore and he just says that we didn't really plan on it. I feel hurt about it.

Should I be hurt by this and think it is suspicious or is it ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is one of those things where I have to wonder how you dont plan to take your gf to a wedding. Unless there was some kind of issue with the couple getting married where they didn't like you or something then I could understand. But if he just didn't think about it then that is kind of shitty. Though how did he not know if he had a plus one? Most people who are expected to have a plus one.

Well you could Facebook stalk the people who got married and see if your bf is there with some other girl. Also talk to him about it, try to get a straight answer. Because honestly it sounds weird to me.

What Guys Said 4

• I would be.
    If he was unsure if there was a +1 on the invitation he should have discussed it with you.

Weddings :( Who wants to sit at the singles table?

• its just a wedding. i dont see why someone needs to bring their S/O to a wedding, its not like he was the one that was gonna get married behind your back

• I might feel the same if I were you.

• Maybe he just needed a break from you with his friends, really no big deal considering you were fighting

What Girls Said 2

• Suspicious. Beware.

• Well, if you were fighting that same week I agree with him. It would be weird as you'd be giving weird vibes to other people.
    I dont think its a problem unless he's doing other things that make you suspicious.