A girl really likes me but I'm not so sure what to do?

So there is this girl that really likes me "So I think, well she says she really likes me." Anyways, she JUST broke up with someone, and I'm not sure if I'm just a "backup" option. I've known her for about 5 years now, and we've been great friends, but I'm not so sure she really thinks that way about me, but she's being really pushy about it. If you guys have any ideas on what I should do I would greatly appreciate it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a little hesitant considering you probably don't want to be a rebound. My advice to you would be to give her a minimum of 15 days to get over the breakup because even if she seems over him and all fine and dandy, you just cannot get over the deep emotional stuff that fast. She needs some time to be alone to get everything, all her emotions sorted out. Unfortunately, some girls are scared to be alone and will immediately get with another guy after a breakup because they crave that security of being with someone. Giving her some time is a good idea. After that, feel free to have the most perfect relationship :) I hope everything works out for you! Best of luck!

• Thanks for the advice, I will sure put it to good use! :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0