How come Asian girls are better liked than Asian boys?

I'm not talking about the K-pop guys all girls are after, but ordinary guys.
Most guys go gaga over Asian girls but girls don't like Asian guys as much. Why?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Because in general Asian women are more feminine than Asian men are masculine. Lots of exceptions of course.

Also, Asian women tend to be much more positive toward and respectful of men than most other women. It's a cultural attitude and is a huge factor in my opinion.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 12

• Asian girls and guys are on average short
    girls dont really like short guys
    but guys like short girls simple

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex

Asian girls are seen as fulfilling the standard female gender role

1|1
    0|0
  • How come girls are better liked than boys?

0|1
    0|1
  • In the west, Asian girls stereotypically fit the ideals that a guy would want. They are usually petite, cute and well kempt. Asian guys are stereotypically weak, short, and have small dicks, opposite to the general ideals that women look for. I'm not saying the stereotypes are right, but this is why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's due to lots of guys having a sexual fantasy toward Asian females. I personally don't, but to each their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz silly Asian chix have been brainwashed by westerners media into thinken white pickles are da best.-.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're equally liked! If Asian guys weren't liked Asia would be full of mixed races!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys go gaga for Asian girls yea right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just sexist :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian women have little vaginas and are tight.
    Asian men have little penises, and well, I don't have to explain that too much.

There are always exceptions, of course, but this is the general trend.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, well, European girls also look much better than European boys, at least that's my opinion :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably for the fact guys like women and women don't like guys. Girls have a hard time being attracted to guys and that's why they only like the too 10 percent of guys

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• Not me. I'm white and I find Asian men quite attractive. My celebrity crush is from Xinhui, Guangdong. He's older now and balding and probably looks like the kind of guy who runs a noodle house, but to me I can't get enough of his face.

0|1
    0|0
  • As you see more good looking Asian girls than Asian guys usually

0|0
    0|1