How to Approach a shy guy?

Help please,
I don't know much about him and we don't see each other a lot but, I would like to know him better and go out just as friends (no pressure)

:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Bottom line, you have to do the leading at first. You have to go talk to him, you have to suggest places to go hang out, you have to show him things. He will get comfortable after a short while and start coming out his shell,

What Guys Said 7

• Most guys just aren't interested in "friendship" with a girl unless they can easily talk to them. We're just wired different, less emotional and in-turn less talkative and extroverted generally. But I remember when I was a little younger the first girl (just wanted to be friends) that started talking to me made me feel less shy around girls but I did like her too. You just have to lower his inhibitions and for that to happen I'd say you need to have a genuine connection. Just talk to him and smile a lot, trust me every guy likes a girl's smile, it's a confidence booster.

• Just start by saying hi. Maybe ask him about his hobbies and/or interests. Make him come out of his shell and feel comfortable with you. Be casual, and try not to send mixed signals. ESPECIALLY if you're not looking for a relationship. than maybe ask him for his phone number and initiate by texting him first. This will probbably work. Personally this is how I'd like to be approached by people (mostly girls) being a shy guy myself.

• like how you would approach anybody else. just talk to him.

• just go sit next to him and start an conversation about what he likes

• you'll have to start the conversation first and also suggest the first date, if you really want this guy from how you describe

• If you like him, ask him out... don't confuse it with friends

• Ask him out for an coffee... so that u can spend some time. And initiate the talks so that u both can get comfortable

What Girls Said 0