Should I be worried? How do I feel?

I've been going out with my boyfriend for months now and he tells me how much he loves me and buys me little presents and takes me out on dates. But I still don't know how I feel about him. I feel something for him and I don't know what. Its just Like and ache in my stomach when I think about him. I don't know what to do, because when ever he says I love you I just can't say it back. Also when we get off he is now processing to other Areas with his hands and I'm comfortable in my mind and just don't know if I am. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• erm, I dont think you should be with this guy, you dont say you love him back, you don;t know how you feel about him, and you aren't comfortable with exploring each others bodies. These are 3 red flags.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0