Why does he only text me at night before he goes to bed?

I've been talking to this guy. We finally went out for coffee for the first time last night. After the coffee date was over he said we should do this again sometime and do something besides get coffee.after I left he texted me "so just so you know your a very pretty girl"we also talked about going to the casino together soon because we both love the casino.Ever since we started talking he always texts me an hour before he goes to bed. I occasionally text him in the day and he answers and is normal and everything. I just don't know why he doesn't text me during the day? Does it seem like he likes me? I really can't tell at alllll! any ideas?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He might not be able to text during the day, depending on his job. Where I work, cell phones don't always get a signal inside the building so I often can't use my cell phone *at all* at work.
    He might not want to text you in the day. I dislike talking on the phone in general -- even to people I like.
    And also, don't assume that the way you'd prefer to communicate is automatically superior to the way he prefers to communicate. And don't measure male behavior by female standards.
    Sounds like this guy likes you. So relax.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't start letting your mind wander, just take it day by day, Let him see how wonderful you are and before you know it the two of you won't need to text because you will be with each other.

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably busy during the day and doesn't have the time to have full conversations with you, so he probably texts you when he knows he can give you more attention and isn't distracted by other things.

• If he works or goes to school in the day and evening he probably doesn't have time.That's all I got.