I feel like I'm never going to find the one?

It's like something is always wrong with the guys I like. He is older than me, he is younger than me, he has a girlfriend or he don't like me. I hate the feeling I get when I see this guy my heart drops to my stomach and my first reaction is to act like I don't like him. I try not to lower my standards for a guy. I'm I just rambling right now... I just hate the feeling of being alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that way about my situation to. Don't focus on finding the right one, because he'll probably find you. I think you should put yourself in situations where you are around people, including guys, who share your values and interests. When you do meet a guy, don't try to act like you don't like him even if its hard by now. Guys who are serious don't like "games" just try to be friendly and show that you're interested. You don't have to go "head over heels" smitten for him. But make it known that you want to be his friend and want to get to know him, better. Finding the "right" partner or even being in a relationship marathon not a sprint, so just meet people you have things in common with and enjoy being single.

"You can be single and not be alone", don't be afraid to have crushes on people to, lol it can be a healthy distraction as long as you don't get too serious about your crush. Hang out with your friends, you don't need to be alone just because you are single.

What Guys Said 2

• "older than you " and "younger than u" are not something wrong.

Sounds like you're expecting too much if you're being fickle with age.

• You are so young! You got plenty if time to 'find' the one.. just stop looking and they will find you

What Girls Said 1