Am I pretty? Please answer honestly? (Pics included)

http://sierra975.imgur.com/all/

I'm 17, and I can't figure out why I've never had a boyfriend yet, and its really bothering me. I'm starting to think it may have something to do with how I look? Any ideas or suggestions on ways I could look better? Thanks

Sorry! Updated it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should be worried or try to change anything because you are a total cutie! I don't know about anyone else but you remind me of this actress, Nia Long, she's damn fine! I think right now you should just keep doing what your doing, because only game recognize game. I think that most people like to admire someone they like from afar but don't have the guts to say it to their face and end up to just keep walking. Some guys are just hella shy. If your busy on your hustle (school, work, sports, extra circular activities, hobbies) there's going to be a guy who sees the passion you got and will step to you. You just need to keep your heart open just a little bit, you don't no lame raggamuffin'. So don't let it bother you.

What Guys Said 7

• You are pretty. There are many girls that have not had a boyfriend at your age so do not stress yourself out. I know how it feels because I am going through the same thing. Can I tell you what I think honestly of one of your photos you posted on here?

• Yeah, go ahead

• No, you're not being disrespectful at all, I appreciate you telling the truth. Nice to know you like it haha

• Trust me I liked what I saw a lot. It actually made me feel turned on a bit to. :)

• Well your faces and poses are a bit questionable lol but other than that I see nothing wrong with you. I'd give you about a 6/10 (5 being perfectly average in looks). Only thing I can really see physically is that you look a bit young but a lot of guys go for that. Also I'm 23 and I've never had a girlfriend. I also look really young myself.

• You're really cute. No need to change how you look. Guys your age are driven by hormonal lust/boobs/half naked girls in bikinis. You have a cute face and a nice figure. Guys in college may appreciate you more.

• Where is da HAWT pix?

• You're pretty.. Just stay confident

• Not really, no. But you do have this cute/adorable look going on, if that makes sense.

• No to being pretty or no to no suggestions?

• I forgot to close the tab with your pictures on it, so I looked at it again when I went to close it. You'll meet someone. Don't sweat it :)

• Ok, thanks :)

• You need to make your images public. at the moment they're private

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're adorable! you have very pretty eyes and cute dimples. don't worry, 17 is young. everything gets better in college anyway (stay in school!)

• Link didn't work

• No it doesn't have anything to do with your looks, your actually pretty. guys go for anything really so looks dont matter. maybe try to go up to a guy you like and talk to them or get their number, make yourself more assertive. or maybe try putting on a little makeup, like eyeliner. :P

• you're so cute and adorable! Where are you from?

• Michigan, why?

• Some people tell me I come off as standoffish, but I don't mean too. I'm just shy. That's probably the main reason, now that I think about it.

• At best you come off as aloof at worst, stuck up.