Ladies what opinion do you form of a guy who is almost 23 and never had a true relationship?

The only previous relationship I was in was so one sided it wasn't even funny because the girlsaid I was too nice and didn't deserve her

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she mean you're too nice to her, or too nice to everyone? Girls like to feel special, so those guys who are nice to everyone usually have a more difficult time getting a relationship - they get a lot of female friends instead. That is what happened to quite a number of my male friends.

What Girls Said 5

• Okay, if a woman said you didn't deserve her just because you are nice, there is something wrong with her, not you. Being nice is very underrated, & actually a great quality to have. If you are 23 & never had a girlfriend, I'd guess you were shy. I'd recommend trying to put yourself out there more, & going for nicer women. That girl truthfully didn't deserve you.

• this girl is an idiot... nice guys are so hard to find

• Are you looking for a long relationship? I used to want a long relationship too, and recently I found a really nice guy, then I felt that Im not willing to settle down, or probably i want to find someone more perfect than him.

• My opinion of a guy who is almost 23 and never had a true relationship:
    "Oh look another male."

That girl sounds like an ugly conceited person. Be thankful that she left, it's a blessing trust me.

• Well, I mean they might have wanted a more badass boyfriend. Of she lost interest. Try Cupid. com or something

What Guys Said 1