He says he is a 23 year old virgin and really bad with women but he is WAY too hot for me to believe that?

This guy I've been seeing told me he's a virgin but he is seriously like way too good looking not to have ever been with any other woman. Like he is celebrity level attractive... how can that be true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 21, and was considered fairly attractive and very flirty at the time. I also had friends in a similar situation. I simply hadn't found the right girl, and while I was happy to cassually flirt with anything on legs, was really shy about commiting to anything beyond a hug.
    Him being particularly attractive potentially makes the whole issue even bigger (I know I backed off dating when a girl with a rep as the school bike tried repeatedly throwing herself at me).

Does that mean he is telling the truth: No. But I see no particular reason to doubt him.

In short: Anything is possible.

What Guys Said 6

• there are many ugly people who have sex everyday... and hot people who are virgins.

• Sounds like a pretty good line. Watch out for either 1) I think I might be gay or 2) I just found out I had a fatal disease

• Is he shy? If so you have your answer right there. I get told I'm quite the looker, but I've never even had my first kiss before. I'm just shy.

• well he probably doesn't know how to be the initiator, and obviously guys are expected that

• It could be just his personality... probably just picky about who he wants to be with.

• It could be his religion, or he may have some confidence issues. Just like some women want to wait for someone special, some men want to wait for someone special as well.

What Girls Said 3

• Men usually don't lie about being a virgin, so I think he's telling the truth. It doesn't matter how hot a person is, they can be shy & have confident issues.

• Probably his shy, which is good, he won't be flirting around with any woman. Are you attracted to him?

• His dick is probably too small