Sometimes I wish I was a Guy?

to me it seems like guy have it easier in the world,

-they dont feel preasure to look good

- have the fear of another prettier girl might steel there boyfirend.

-get dumped for another hot chick.

-of have to deal with restrictions.

-do whatever they want when they want.

-they have more fun.

-dont have to deal with emotions.

-cant be forced.

-they get to eat what they want without worrying the size of there ass.

-and plus wear whatever they feel comfy in lolx.

thos are just my thots even if they are silly lol.

should i wish i were a dude or just be happy as a girl :p

Most Helpful Girl

• i wished that once cause guys have it much easier in sport than girls -.- aha but im perfectly happy with being a girl tho! aha

What Guys Said 14

• Reall?
    woman get to
    - decide when they want sex, and can have it any time they want. While they may have to drop their standards completely, 100% of the time they can find a guy to have sex with them.
    - they get to do on dates for free. never paying for anything
    - they just lie and deceive guys and dump them for better looking guys. never feeling guilt.
    - can get out of most anything just by crying or saying "it is that time of the month"
    - never have to keep their word. they just say "it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind"
    ** how do guys have more fun at anything? we have to do all the work. Since women get everything paid for and everything handed to them? they have the fun while the guys have to figure out what to do plus pay for everything. ***
    **** women can have sex as much as they want and can be ready and able to do it at any time. A man has to get an maintain an erection all while trying to figure out how to give her an orgasm. and until you know a woman that is worse then doing a rubic cube. while guys are very easy to get off but we are very limited on how much we can have sex. when we are young we might be able to do it more. but when you get to my age.. once a day is about it. maybe twice every now and then but not consistently.

woman have it easy... plan and simple. men have to work for everything. and when it comes to relationships, woman have their pick while guys get thrown aside all the time.

• Being a guy isn't easy , i deal with rejection , bullying, peer pressure
    yes i deal with looking good, i worry about being disgusting looking
    i dealt with being made fun of, i never been really loved in life
    You know how many girls rejected me cause of their image and
    it hurts me inside when a girl does this to me cause it makes me
    feel so low inside, when girls did this to me i would tell them well
    i should just go kill myself and it would be all over with

• Women have multiple paths to success: career, mother, homemaker, wife, etc. Men have one... the same as it has always been: protectors and providers. Now we have laws, quotas, competition that has lower standards than us, etc competing for our one job as providers. Women have taken many of the easy jobs (government, academia, service) and left men with just the hard, dangerous, and/or crappy jobs in order to be providers. Now some women claim they earned those jobs, but with quotas, lower standards, discrimination lawsuits, and so on, they really can't claim they earned anything... how would you know, since so many didn't get their jobs on a fair competitive basis.

Women still live off men's money: housewives, alimony, child support (they don't have to show receipts that they spent the money on the kids), government programs etc. While men that aren't productive have no options but to be homeless bums on the street.

To top it off, men are the ones that have to register for military service, still do all the fighting and dieing (except for accidents), still have to do the dangerous jobs, the dirty jobs, the heavy physical jobs, etc that are all necessary for a society to exist.

• don't be stupid... i'm a guy and i take care of myself as much as a woman and i'm very careful about what i eat. and TRUST me being a guy isn't as easy as being a girl.

• it just seem like women have more preasure thses days

• yes i like to remain skinny. i'm 5'7" and 120-125 is ideal for my height

• ohh okie,...

• The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence they say.
    You are a pretty girl, and I'm sure there is nothing wrong with your ass...
    There are requirements for guys too, it is not as easy as it appears.
    We try to make it look easy to impress girls with our accomplishments.
    Be happy that you are a girl, and that you can make a guy go crazy just by you being you.

• Well try dealing with the presure of having to support everyone and thing and if something happens the woman walks away to find another suger daddy

• Every thing you said can be reversed; to me it seems like girls have it easier in the world,

• Don't forget, we could piss in an upright casket if we had to.

• Girls have it easier these days but that's only because men want it that way, executives hiring girls just cause they look good

• Guys experience most everything on your list in different forms

• That's so understandable. .. I think everyone has felt this at some time... you just need to talk it out. I am here if you need a friend.

• be glad you don't have to do the approaching and asking out, initiating, leading

• We have our problems too, to each their own. :(

• Omg could we trade, please?

• lol.

thats stupid quesstion, with respect. you take for granted all the easy things. you can get laid extremly easy, you dont have to worry about that ever, or initiating or having enough money or hte right job, or having to fight and get hurt, and all of that just to get a girl. all that you list are silly tings like hte pressure to look good, you dont owe any one anything. you can not look good and still attract plenty of guys.

the emotions thing is total bullshit!! why do you think most suicides are committed by men?

What Girls Said 2

• I get the same feeling all the time. Yes I can imagine guys do feel some pressure on looking good, but not as much as girls do. Also as a lady wi th a bigger bust, and heavier than most girls, I feel like I'm constantly being stared at. It would be nice not having to deal with the big bust.
    Also as a theatre person I have a lot of dream roles, and the majority of them are male roles.

• I do think guys have a lot of things in life that are easier, but at the same time irks are awesome and I enjoy being a girl. But yeah I guess I'd rather be a boy I mean it's so much less expensive