What I mean by "pair up" is like, for example, everytime you talk with a girl, your friends are acting like you two are lovers. (Well I don't know what you guys call this but I always say "pair up". :/)
What'll your reaction be if:
1. Your friends pair you up with the girl you like, saying, "You two look cute together."
2. Your friends pair you up with a random girl (a classmate), saying the same exact thing.
3. Your friend randomly said, "Do you think of her a lot?" ("Her" here means the girl that you like)
4. The same but "her" is a random girl (but still your classmate).
NB: For 1&3, you have never told your friend that you like this girl.
Bonus: And what will you do if you're friendzoned?
(Please answer this question. Even one word means a lot to me. You don't have to answer the "bonus" question if you don't want to.)
Most Helpful Guy
If I'm "frindzoned" then I'm no longer her friend. I will cut all ties with that girl.
1. What my friends say doesn't matter. I'm more interested in what her friends would say... I don't think too many guys will say, "you two look cute together". That tends to be what girls say... Even if my friend is a girl, I wouldn't take anything she says seriously if she's not this girls friend.
2. same answer
3. This question would never be asked by any guy friend and if it's a female friend then it depends.. Sometimes when I like a girl I think about her a lot. Sometimes I rarely think about her. So, whichever one is the truth.
4. Same answer. If I think about her a lot, then say yes, if I don't think about her a lot then I'll say no.1