Can I get what I want? Am I desirable?

I have golden but more brown hair that's just past my boobs. My boobs are 32 C when measured but look smaller to me. Almost like b's. I have a flat stomach and petite in general but I have wide hips and my body type looks like a mini hourglass because my waist goes in so far haha. I am a little over five feet tall and I'm basically done growing but I might hit five one. I have blue green eyes. I like dark haired blue eyed guys. I like the height difference like 5'0 and 6'0 but I don't know if guys like little girls. I have meat on my bones lol I don't have that bony unhealthy look. Please be honest thanks.

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• All I'm going to say is my girlfriend is 4'11" and I'm 6'2" so to have that height difference is reasonable and your description sounds pretty good so yeah, pretty desirable. Finding a dark haired blue eyed guy may be too specific if looking for a guy right now but if you don't mind waiting I'd say you have a good shot at getting one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Am a 6.0' average-looking guy, around 165lb, blond/blue. Love your color combination. Have dated all shapes but prefer a girl who isn't so spindly that I'm afraid I might break her by grabbing her too quick. It's a difficult read without a pic but from what you describe I'll call you cute and cuddly... and if I was shopping I'd just call you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see anything wrong, great resume haha you are desirable. gotta have a picture tho

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.