Is it okay for a 5 ft 3 inches girl to date 6 ft 6 inches guy?

Im currently talking with a guy. He's a basketball player and he is 6'6. I'm 5'3, he saw me. I'm just wondering will he ever stop liking me because of my height.

Most Helpful Girl

• nope, he will love you cause you'll e able to blow him while standing ;)

What Guys Said 12

• It will never work. There are actually laws against this kind of thing. Those laws are designed to ensure that a tall guy's offspring are likely to be as tall as he is or taller. And those laws are meant to prevent the dilution of genes that lead to greater height. Sorry, but your relationship with this guy would be illegal.

• If your both into each other and happy with each other then height relly means nothing ms. Just as long as your both in the same page, good luck.

• Do whatever the f**k you wanna do, if people think you look weird or awkward or that you shouldn't be together, who cares?

• Uh, it's not that it's not okay to do so, but there might just be awkward moments due to the large height difference.

• like in sex... it'be like fucking his teddy bear he had as a child

• He may not like you for some mini seconds but don't worry height has nothing to do when it comes to liking or loving people :)

• NO... IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

• I'm 6'4 and was almost in love with a girl who is around 5'2. It's no big deal.

• how's your back now?

• yeah but you needed to slouch to kiss your ex-midget

• Nope. I'd just pick her up and pin her against the wall

• yeah, why not?

• I don't see the big deal.

• I think eventually he'll stop liking you

• Guys like it when girls look up on them, it would be shameful and weird if she looked down on him

• Guys don't care about height like girls care about height. I'm sure he would date somebody that height

What Girls Said 6

• The height is not an issue but a basketball player should not be dating underage girls.

• No. It depends on the guy but there's no way we can predict that. If he likes you, he likes you. Don't focus on that so much.

• Yeah why not

• Of course it's okay! Most men prefer smaller girls anyway I'm only 5'1 but I prefer tall guys lol

• so most men are idiots at all

• Would you go out with a guy who stood only 5'2 or 5'3? Just curious, I'm not that short, I'm 5'8 but I'm just wondering if you would still go out with a short guy who is still taller than you or just stick to tall guys.

• Of course, why not?

• If he likes you, he likes you. Thats it. It's a pretty big difference though heh :P