How to deal with being unattractive?

As the question says I have a hard time coming with those terms and accepting I will probably be alone the rest of my life how can I forget about those things?

Most Helpful Girl

• we need to accept and love ourselves, if we dont we can't love others or expect people to do same.
    you won't be alone forever, you are still very young, the road ahead is unpredictable.
    i find confidence a very charming trait, even though people still choose to focus on looks a lot and think it is everything

What Girls Said 3

• Seriously bro, you're not bad looking. You're what we call average, I've actually see hideous looking people get good looking spouses.

You know you might see a person, like if you get a new job and you see someone really beautiful. For the first few days or weeks you might just look at her and think, wow she's so beautiful but eventually, that will wear off. Its the personality that makes people stay at the end of the day

• so over dramatic. you'll be fine. once you stop throwing a pity party, i'm sure some girls will be attracted to you. girls like confidence.

• You are alright. You are not that death ugly at all. Build up some confident and the right girl will come.

What Guys Said 2

• No idea, I've never been.

Huahahahahahaha

• I have the exact same problem, so i fell ya