How to make my Special girl feel special?

So I'm dating this angel with a disability. she can't talk. well she's my neighbour and I fell instantly for her. she liked me too which I made out via her constant staring when at her balcony and giggling etc. fast forward we are now dating. we usually communicate through texts where I talk to her and she replies via message. I love her and always make her laugh constantly cause I wanna see her smile. but lately she's been pretty upset with her disability I don't know why. she's getting pretty desperate cause she feels I'll leave her cause she can't talk. how do I make it clear to her that I love her, and make her feel that I'll always be there for her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think one of the best ways to show her your love is to stay loyal and just continue to love her. Show her your love and just be happy with her. Over time her fears of you leaving will disappear when she realizes that you are head over heels for her and are not going anywhere! What a lucky girl:)

• Thanks for the advice! Oh and if you meet my princess, you'd call me lucky

What Girls Said 6

• Oh my gosh this is just the most precious thing. Just keep on being loyal to her, keep on loving her.

• Be there. Learn sign language... she'll know that you actually care and plan to be around and there for her and with her. That you see this small disability as nothing short of a mile jog. Ya know? And keep doing what you have been doing and maybe just maybe you. will turn her frown upside down. Good guys do exist.

• i have no advice but as a woman with a disabled sibling, thank you so much for looking beyond that and giving her a chance. amazing of you

• You just made my day knowing someone out there can be so sweet! Every girl goes through times she worries something is too good to be true, so just make sure you tell her how much you lover her and what she means to you. :) also, communicating in the same way would make it easier (like maybe both texting or sign language). Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity! :)

• I've got a disability, and I feel the same aboutmy partner, in fact, many people with disabilities feel like that, and other times you'll feel guilty that your partner is with you and not somebody "normal" even though you're a normal person, you know there's people out there who can do simple things you can't do that your partner might miss.
    No matter what you do, she'll probably feel like this from time to time, even if she feels secure other times.
    All you can really do is prove to her you'll be there whatever, as you're already doing show her you love spending time with her, tell her how much you love her company and still would even if she had no legs no arms, as long as she was still the same person.
    Introduce her to a couple of your people, so she'll know you're not ashamed of her disability. Honestly though, girls in general can be insecure at times, and if it wasn't her disability she might ask if she's pretty enough for you or something else, that's just girls sometimes, not all girls, but a lot of them. Remind her, although her disability isn't a flaw exactly, every single person in the world has flaws and perfection, hers are no worse than any other person she'd walk past on the street, and the main thing in a relationship is getting along and being thoughtful and caring of your partner, so as long as she can continue doing that, speech or no speech, you'll still love her regardless.

• how sweet. if she knows sign language, you should learn it too. any language is difficult, but maybe she'll appreciate the gesture and she'll love you that much more for it. otherwise, just keep being sweet and tell her no matter what, you're gonna love her, disability or not.

What Guys Said 1

• You already made her feel special and you are really a sweet heart

• Lol thanks man :)

• Try to learn sign languages .. this will makes her comfortable..