What is an OK age to start dating?

What is an OK age to start dating? Just wondering what you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• 17.

Virginity must be kept until age 21.

My daughter ain't gon be no ratchet, sheeiiiiiiiit.

What Guys Said 3

• My daughter will begin dating at the age of 25, under strict parental supervision and be back home by 9pm. no alcohol, no touching, no leering, no swearing, no tight clothing, no short shorts and no going to his place.

• Eighteen. Kids need to be forbidden to date other kids. Like, actually taken to Juvie and put in a cell alone if they're caught fucking another kid.

• *In chef''s voice* 17.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think there's a right or wrong answer to this. Its all up to you as a person. I started dating when I was in second yr of varsity when I was 19. I was always friends with guys but it never went beyond tht cos I wanted my first love to be my last. I'm not saying this should be the case in general. What I'm saying is that it is up to you as an individual whether u are ready or not. If yes, than go for it

• 17. At least that was when I was mature enough. (I did try dating at age 16 but it didn't work out.) But if you keep proper boundaries with your dating while you're younger, then it's all a valuable learning experience for dating later.