Sisters before misters? or nah?

so im dating this guy and my 2 of my friends have a crush on him i keep hearing that they both are making rumors up about and there planning to steal him from me should i put sisters before misters? or nah

• sisters before misters
  • mister before sister

Most Helpful Girl

• sisters are forever. misters come and go

What Guys Said 2

• Hahah usually yes, but in this case it's dicks before chicks, not the other way around

• are you sure they want to "steal" him? men are not something valuable... men are dirt that sticks to your boots when you go outside... you can always find a bf... female friendship is more important...

What Girls Said 9

• If they want to steal him from you there not good friends in the first place and you should confront them about the whole thing but some times sisters can be not as great as misters. Because right after me and my friend had a fight over this guy and we 'made up' I saw messages to my other friends from her saying bad things about me.

• They are no "sisters" if they wanna steal him from you...

Fuck those sisters and have fun with the mister.

• If they are trying to steal your boyfriend then they are not sisters - they are betrayers. You should find friends who won't try to steal your boyfriend - those are REAL friends.

• They are trying to take YOUR man than heck no they aren't your sistahs I'd kicked them to the curb.

• those sisters are butt heads they are just jealous because you are much more beautiful than them and the misters is my bff go with M before S please

• I do not think they are your true frends/sisters whatever. And there is no stealing either.

In this case misters of course. lol

• Of course! Every day. =)

• Some friends.. wtf

• Damn you girls are feisty!