What's the deal breaker?

A girl/guy looks absolutely perfect, but what is the thing that u won't put up for no METTER what?

If u would date a person, what is the deal breaker then, the that leads to a breakup?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• If she spells "matter" as "METTER. ;-D

Sorry, I couldn't resist. If she is cruel to other people, that's a deal breaker. If she has no goals, that's a deal breaker.

• Girls who talk back behind people's back. I don't care how nice you are to me, you talking shit about other girls or guys is a deal breaker. I think I could have gotten with quite a few good looking girls if they didn't have a crappy personality of being shit talkers and also being superficial. Because who knows, if I do something to piss her off then god knows what she would do to me.

• Showing strong disrespect to others (especially in terms of racism or classism)
    Violent tendencies (playfighting and being physical is one thing, hitting folk who annoy you is another)

• Lying and holding things back.

• "A girl looks absolutely perfect, but what is the thing that u won't put up for no MATTER what?"
    Dandruff.

• Mean to other people
    Complainer
    Stuck up
    Dumb with no intention of improving

• Ignorance towards other people religions and beliefs.

• Absolutely perfect looks? Flawless? I wouldn't date her. Or at least I would be very hesitant on it.

• Smoking or doing drugs (non-prescription). I can't stand either of those and would rather put up with almost anything else.

What Girls Said 6

• -Is a cocky asshole
    -Dumb
    -Druggie
    -A manslut/dickwhore/manwhore/slutfuck
    -Is mean to little old ladies
    -Is anti-steak

• Extreme anger-management and rudeness.

• Being rude, selfish, lying, disrespecting etc

• Strong Boston/ New Yorker accents. I cannot deal with that, it's like "shut up and use a pen and paper, I'm sure you're a nice person, but your accent pisses me off".

And smoking/ chewing/ dipping.

• I was listening to Science Friday a while back and they had an astronomer on who was a Harvard graduate, but unlike most Harvard students he was actually from Boston. South Boston, I suspect. He told the audience how he studied pulsahs, quasahs, and how they mapped Venus using radah. He talked about the cahbon on Mahs and how the stahs were very fah. It didn't piss me off, but it sure was funny.

• That is pretty funny, haha

• if know he is a cheater

• Literal skeletons in the closet :-P