How do I know which guy to go for?

I don't know what I got myself into. The first guy is someone I met while hanging out with one of my best friends. They've known each other for a long time. When I met him he seemed really interested from the beginning. At first I wouldn't really try to talk to him, but I just recently started to realize he was fun to talk to whenever he'd text me so I decided I'd give him a chance and talk to him. The problem is that I don't think I'm physically attracted to him.

The second guy is the best friend of my co-worker. She's been trying to set him up for a while and she asked if I thought he was cute. When I said yes she gave me his number and we started texting. I think he's funny and nice just like the other guy, but this guy is cuter. I'm attracted to him.

But I feel so guilty about talking to two guys at once. I've never been through this before and I don't think I can make a decision. So I'm thinking about cutting both of them off so I don't have to feel guilty about hurting one or the other. What do I do?

And I have to add that I really haven't spent much time with either of them. We pretty much only text and haven't had a whole lot of time to hang out so I've hung out with each of them once

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Go with the guy that you're emotionally and physically attracted to. That will be the better relationship that a guy who is only attractive in one sense to you.