How to get a hot girlfriend?

I ain't got stuff to put here

Most Helpful Guy

• Its all about swagger, and the way your carry yourself. Women are attracted to confidence. Dress well and carry yourself like you have a plan in life, and the women will come to you... You may have to chase down the one you want. But they can smell fear and they can taste confidence... You want to be the one they want to be seen with. Its not really about how you look its how you are perceived... GL Broski...

What Girls Said 6

• u might as well be asking, how do i go about getting a ferrari?

fahhh man... dont u boys get it? we aren't objects! we aren't accessories! if u want a girlfriend, fix urself up and try to actually have a heart and find a woman who's got some sort of depth to her IN ADDITION to being beautiful. is it really that hard?

• You are. You're accessories with options. The auctioneers of your own cooch. Pimps never ruled this world and they don't now. The objectification of women has always been and is done at the hands of women, who more than willingly do so, for a profit.

• haha ur a delusional little boy.
      dont sit here telling me i dont know who's objectified women. ever heard of patriarchy? hmm... go look it up.

• Be a tool. No really. You said that you want a hot girlfriend. I'm assuming that the this is the only criteria that needs to be met for you. So all you need to do is be a tool.

-Dress like a tool
    -talk like a tool
    -vandalize stuff
    -skip school occasionally

Be the kind of guy that every daughters dad hates.

However. If you would like a real relationship rather than some arm candy, it's a bit more complicated.
    I admire your wish for simplicity. Good on ya.

• Being hot helps.

• Well if you put as much effort into trying to get one as you do with asking your questions I'd say that's the problem.

• find a girl.. who you think is hot
    ask her out..

there

• It really depends on what you consider hot
    I consider the guy I'm dating hot but my friend thinks he is ok

What Guys Said 5

• Get a girl to your house, Make her your friend. Put her in a bucket, Fill it with water. Heat it at 75°C or 180° F for 5 mins. Your hot girlfriend is ready. Now listen to me you jackass, What is wrong with you? HOT girlfriend? What are you thirteen? Grow up a little more. Stop treating people as objects of hotness or coldness. Learn to look at a personality. I mean really? Hot girlfriend? Grow the fu*k up man.

• Be yourself and hope some girl
    that you find hot comes by.

Or be this guy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU

There isn't really a "how-to" book on
    how you get a girlfriend. ^.~

• Money, it'll make ANY girls panties drop.

• Rob a bank and get a facelift.

• Be a complete asshole and treat girls like crap, because most girls (especially hot ones) seem to be hopefully attracted to stereotypical 'bad guys'.