Girls, how do you feel about being a guy's first girlfriend?

I'm twenty-three and have never been in a relationship.

Would it be wise or unwise to tell the girl this information?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who tells you you would be in a relationship? Just kiddin man

What Girls Said 11

• You don't need to tell her that, but if she asks, go ahead and tell the truth. If she doesn't want you because you're 23 and have never been in a relationship, then forget about her - she's not worth it.

• I think it's scatty, because then the girl knows that she's the tester relationship. But I do believe that most women's roles or even men's roles in relationships is to make the man better for the next woman.

• I wouldn't mind. In a way I would be kinda happy.

I wouldn't feel there was any comparing to ex's going on but it would also give me the chance to set the bar high as a loving girlfriend.

• Wise, because you will likely make many mistakes people usually do in their first relationship, and if she doesn't know it's your first, she'd wonder why you act so "stupid". Telling her will make her aware of it, and be more understanding of you.

• I believe that's great but the important thing is not to cruel to the boy. I wish that you have a great girlfriend for you. Good Luck!!!
    I really wanna be a guy's first girlfriend because it's sure that he will be my first boyfriend. :)

• I wouldn't. If you're a mans first slim chances you'll be his last. I think it's important to look out for myself; I will not be that idiot that gave it up and got kicked to the curb, though I am not a religious zealot either.

• I'd love that! I mean I still have feelings for this guy and even though we both were into open relationships before ( no serious dating for a long time , like 2 years or something) we both knew that we were each other's first serious relationship

• I'd feel special so you should tell her. It might even answer some questions during the relationship.

• I would really like it

• If you truly love someone then it won’t matter. You just accept them for who they are. x

• I'm sure she won't mind
    Actually she might like it

What Guys Said 1

• Don't confess the information unnecessarily. It's not going to win you any points.

Unless she asks you directly.