How do you know if a girl wants to go out with you?

I text this girl I like at least 5 times a week, and I really like her but I don't know if she likes me back what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she tries to hold contact with you and if she messages you first sometimes, then she wants to go out with you. That is what I do, if I like a guy I answer him and try to text him sometimes. Dating is tough for both sexes so he shouldn't do everything, I just make it easier by giving him some hints.

My question is does she text you sometimes? When you do text her for how long do you keep texting? Are you the one who asks her all the questions?

• It's a mix of who starts the conversation, and we both ask an equally amount of questions I guess. We text from any where between 1 hour to 3 hours I would say. Thanks for your help

• Ah, then you shouldn't ask her out. Just wait but still let her now that you are interested.

What Girls Said 1

• If she flirts back, makes jokes and just seems interested then she is!

If she gives short answers, takes forever to reply or doesn't reply at all, and just seems coldish.. she's not interested.

Try saying things like: "I think you need a milkshake/beer." or " I think we should see the latest movie" to see how she reacts

• What exactly is "flirting"

• You know, saying you are sweet, making jokes, laughing at your jokes, giving you compliments.. etc. If she talks to you often then I would say there is a good chance she's interested.

What Guys Said 2

• You ask her out on a date. In person or on the phone, never via text.

• YOU ASK HER OUT - IF SHE SAYS YES, THEN SHE WANTED TO GO OUT WITH YOU.

Honest to god...