Guys (age 22-24), would you date a 28 year old girl?

Does age matter to you?
Does an older woman make you feel inferior in the relationship in some way?
Would you be afraid you'd come across to her as immature?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 24 I dated a 28 year old, and the age didn't bother me in any way. Although her sense of entitlement did, she flat out told me she expects me to wine and done her at 3 Michelin star restaurants which are roughly $200-$300 a head without alcohol) and she had a bad temper - but those aren't age related.

• Wow.. well, fortunately I'm not like that :) Nice to know the age didn't matter anyway. Thanks for answering!

• No worries, also honestly "older" - used very relatively here since I consider anything below 30 still young to be honest, women are way more enjoyable to court, date, and be in relationships with. They're better at communicating wants/needs, they play far less games, they're more capable of reciprocating and not expecting the guy to do EVERYTHING, and generally have a more developed sense of self rather than constantly running back to their fruits to validate every action and detail in their relationships/life.

• I agree with you, I think the same about older men in general. I wonder what made me fall for a younger guy who is the opposite of everything you just said.

What Guys Said 15

• Come on, mate. If you really like her, is a number really going to ruin something that could be beautiful? When the gap is like 5 to 10 years, there's nothing so "big" that can stand significantly in your way. Go gor it. Age is a problem only if you want it to be one. As long as you feel an happier person when you're in her company... what else could you wish for?

Be grateful for the fact that you met her, and don't overthink it. There's not a "perfect gap" between the age of a couple, just a perfect harmony.

• date? yes. committed relationship? hard to tell unless I fall in love with her.

• Yes, but isn't that the case with any other girl (younger or older)?

• well I've heard guys say they fell in love with a minor and I just don't think I can do that regardless of love lol.

• No problem. I'm 23, nearly 24 and I would go for it. As long as she is attractive and understanding, sure.

• Yes; I was trying to woo a 28 year old and I'm 21, it didn't go so well though haha, I think she was only looking for a one night stand.

• I AM 28.

So... there you go.

Now I feel old.

• I would. The only thing that could possibly bother me is that I'm still in school and she would have already started her career. I'm never really afraid of coming off as immature. Me and a 28 year old hit it off pretty good while I was down here at the beach. She said I was "smart" for my age. I would've totally dated her.

• I understand how it could bother you in that sense. Good to know it wouldn't turn you off otherwise!

• Yes 28 is a nice range. fuckable but mature. not a silly little girl anymore. better in bed. yadayada.

• I'm 44 and would date a 28 year old.

• I think it begs the question, why are guys older than you exempt?

• I'm not excluding older men, actually, I feel more attracted to older ones. But it turns out that I currently have a crush on a younger guy...

• Fair enough. Well in answer to the question, I don't see a problem with it as long as the attraction is mutual.

• I think the attraction is mutual, but I realize he keeps his distance, especially since he found out my age, so I got curious as to guys in general think of this. Thanks!

• Noo.. Never.. I a 20.. I would luv to date with a woman of 28.. My god.. if she is cute than its a fantasy of a boy tu date wth a 28 year girl!!! I hope she would be sexy.. as i am :D :D

• I'm 25 and I'd have no problems dating an older woman. I prefer older women, but for some reason all I do is attract younger women.

• Well, I guess society makes women look for older men and men look for younger women (even if it's subconscious). So maybe that's why.. Thanks :)

• Sometimes I think that he's intimidated by that, actually. I guess I'll have to figure it out directly with him.

• Yeah ask him and allay any fears he may have. Best of luck to you.

• im 19 and have dated a girl who is now 29, so no age doesn't matter to me. I prefer older women

• When I was 23, I dated an older woman. I don't see what could be wrong with that.

• Nothing wrong, although I do prefer to be older than the girl with a respectable age gap.

• I believe this might be most guy's opinion - which leaves me heartbroken :)

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker if I was attracted to the girl, just whenever I've taken a girl out they've never been older. If it meant a maturer relationship, I would happily be fine with her being older.

• I'm in an older age bracket, but my girlfriend in 4 years older than me.

What Girls Said 0