17, never had sex, never even snogged a girl, has anyone ever been in a similar situation?

As the title says, I've been living in Spain since I was young, and being the "foreigner" I never had much experience around girls, well, I haven't had any.
I plan to move back to England at some point, and after spending a weeks holiday in England, I've realized how bad I am around those of the opposite gender.

Does anyone have an tips on actually being successful when near someone you fancy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anything is normal when it comes to you and your boundaries and comforts level. But I'm 18 never had a boyfriend never kissed anyone.
    Tips though: make eye contact! It sends a message that you are looking at her she will know! Then maybe a smile when you catch her eye or she catches yours. If you want to walk over to her and say something like " excuse me for staring but you/ you're so ( beautiful, have amazing eyes, a great collarbone..) etc. and play off of her response and see where it goes!
    I hope this helped

Also don't just one and done her- girls talk, and if you really have feelings follow through seek her out again or remember a detail about what she said to show her you care!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! :D

My first flirt was 3 weeks before I turned 18 ;)

• Yes I am holding on till marriage

• I know this doesn't help but snogged is such a funny word XD

• i can't really help you other than tell you to just relax and be yourself. be a friend first, then once you're comfortable, just try hanging out more often and see where it goes. i've had no interaction of any kind for the past two years so i hardly know what i'm talking about. i just sort of think that'll work.

• Thanks, I've tried that, and I got on quite well with this girl, but then I ran out of things to ask her and she ended up just checking Facebook on her phone as I sat there looking bored.

• that's her fault. you don't have to be the only one asking the questions and things. the point is to get to know each other. hopefully the next girl you talk to is more present, so you don't have a one sided conversation.

What Guys Said 1

• we have the same situation dude only i'm 22... you are young so you have a chance