How do I know the difference between someone being shy or just not interested (anymore)?
I met this guy who I think is being shy around me, but I am not completely sure.. reasons why I think he likes me and is being shy are:
- he first was really flirty towards when we were together, but after admitting his interest in me over text he became more distant in real life
- he flirts with me over text
- his friends ask me what I think about him
- I catch him looking at me, though he doesn't always say something to me
- He laughs at every thing I say, and when I say something I have his attention immediately
does this seem like shy or just interested behaviour?
Most Helpful Guy
sounds like to me, he really likes you, but he is shy to do anything about it, shy people are scared of rejection. Just go and tell him you really like him as well.1